You can get rid of papillomas at home with the help of pharmaceutical preparations and traditional medicine recipes, following the instructions, following simple rules. Elimination takes place efficiently, in a comfortable environment.
Advantages and disadvantages of home treatment
With the development of the disease of papillomatosis, formations caused by papillomavirus appear on the body. The disease affects any part of the skin, mucous membrane. If an infection occurs, the spread of the virus will depend on the resistance of the immune system in the fight against HPV. With good body protection, the disease may not manifest itself while in sleep mode.
As soon as the immune system weakens, the mechanism of uncontrolled division of viral cells starts, affecting the skin.
You can remove papillomas at home with the help of folk remedies and medicines. When deciding on the method of removal, it is important to know the advantages and disadvantages of home treatment. These include:
|Thanks to the action of decoctions, juices, tinctures of medicinal herbs, the upper layer of the build-up softens, facilitating the process of getting rid of it.||It is dangerous to get rid of at home, it is risky to degenerate into an oncological disease if you confuse a papilloma with a mole.|
|The use of folk recipes has an exfoliating effect, cleansing the epithelium.||Treatment takes a lot of time, does not always lead to the desired result.|
|Medicines of plant and animal origin contribute to the speedy healing of the skin after the removal of formations. Do not leave scars, scars.||Self-treatment can lead to pain, infection, and an increase in the size of the papilloma.|
|Folk remedies return the skin to a healthy appearance, elasticity, youth.||It is not recommended to reduce formations on the mucous membrane, on the face, throat, mouth, eyes, intimate area. Dangerous areas, only doctors should deal with removal.|
|It is forbidden to remove growths by cutting with scissors, tying with threads, breaking off.|
Before starting self-removal of papillomas, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist, oncologist. Incorrect, poor-quality disposal can lead to degeneration into a malignant formation or reappearance.
Methods for removing papillomas at home
It will become easier to remove papillomas at home after determining its type. Benign formations, but it is difficult to cope with them on your own. There are types:
- simple papillomas appear upon physical contact with the source of infection, they are small in size, spread throughout the body;
- plantar formations appear in childhood on the legs. They are a spot flat, rough, usually large, causing inconvenience, pain when walking;
- flat growths are located on the neck and face. As it grows, itching and pain appear, are characterized by a uniform surface and color, regardless of location;
- filamentous formations - a common type, appears after 35 years. It occupies the area of the armpits, face, genitals. Pointed papillomas are a dangerous species that affects the genitals, sexually transmitted. In men, it appears in the groin area, on the head of the penis. For women, infection is fraught with the development of cervical cancer. The anus is affected. Removal of papilloma at home of this kind is prohibited, it is too dangerous to transform into melanoma.
Pharmacy ointments and gels
- Solution for removing papillomas, warts and calluses. The composition includes phenol and metacresol, which destroy cells infected with the virus, blocking their further reproduction. Please read the step by step instructions before use. The solution is used externally, applied with an applicator pointwise to the formation, avoiding penetration into healthy skin. In case of careless use, a burn may occur. Cauterization is done 1 r / d with a small build-up. If the papilloma is large, it is necessary to act with the drug two to three times throughout the day. Do not wet the treated area. The formation dries up, a crust appears, falling off on its own along with the growth. Do not treat the intimate area, mucous membrane.
- German solution that removes skin growths. The preparation contains lactic, salicylic acids, polidocanol 600. The liquid freezes the stratum corneum of the skin. It should be applied carefully, avoiding leakage on healthy skin, 2 r / d. The result is visible after four days, the formation dies off, disappears. Do not treat the face, mucous membranes, genitals. It is forbidden to treat birthmarks.
- An effective solution for getting rid of genital warts on the body. The composition contains an extract from the extract of the root of podofil, which has a slowing effect on cell division, killing the build-up. When processing, avoid penetration into healthy skin, dotted on papilloma. The agent is applied 1 r / d for 4 days.
- Alkaline liquid for removing papillomas, warts at home. The tool is applied 1 r / d pointwise. After application, there is a slight burning sensation. Black dots on the surface of the growth indicate the beginning of a necrotic process that takes about 6 days. It is forbidden to remove moles and birthmarks.
- Salicylic ointment has an anti-inflammatory, analgesic, exfoliating effect, effectively removing hanging papillomas. Apply the ointment pointwise with a cotton swab, avoiding leakage onto healthy skin, 2 r / d.
- Oxolinic ointment has an antiviral effect, removing the formation from the inside, blocking the further reproduction of infected cells. The agent is applied three times a day, fixed with a bandage. The duration of the course is from 28 to 55 days.
You can treat HPV at home with plant-based traditional medicine recipes. Traditional recipes are:
- ointment from a young walnut. In cooking, young fruits in a green peel are used. Place the collected nuts in a jar, fill with kerosene, leave for 21 days. After the mass, strain and thicken the thick until a homogeneous paste is formed. Apply ointment 1 r / d until the growth completely dies off;
- aloe. Thanks to the rich composition of the houseplant, you can fight various diseases, including papillomas. To prepare the medicine, tear off the leaf and mash until smooth. Apply gruel to the affected area 1 r / d, fix with a tight bandage. A positive result is noticeable after two weeks;
- garlic. To prepare a medicine with garlic, grind a few cloves to get one teaspoon of the finished product. Mix garlic with two teaspoons of any cream, apply a thin layer on the affected area, fixing with a bandage for a couple of hours. Means to use once a week for 4 weeks;
- lemon juice. Lemon contains citric acid, which decomposes the affected papilloma cells. To prepare the medicine, squeeze the juice, moisten a cotton pad with plenty of it. Apply it to the affected area until the disk is completely dry. The procedure can be carried out 2-3 times a day for three weeks until the build-up is completely removed.
Tea tree oil effectively eliminates papillomas, has antiseptic, antifungal properties. Reduces the risk of developing oncology, stimulates the immune system, relieves swelling, and effectively fights skin infections. The oil is applied to the affected area 1 r / d in a few drops. The procedure continues until the complete elimination of education.
Castor oil. Removal is carried out in two ways:
- Massage the affected area. Before starting the procedure, apply oil to the wart, massaging the area with your fingers, rub the product. Massage is done 2 r / d for three weeks until the papilloma disappears completely. Massaging should be smooth and gentle, there is a risk of injury to the growth, activation of the virus, acceleration of the process of growth of formations throughout the body. You can start the process of transformation into melanoma.
- Compress with castor oil. For a compress use a cotton pad soaked in oil. Apply to the affected area, tightly fixing with a bandage. The procedure is carried out 2 times a day, it helps to get rid of papillomas in three days. If redness appears, the color of the growth changes to red, it is recommended to remove the bandage, rinse the area with water.
You should not generously lubricate the area with castor oil, it will not lead to the desired result in a short time, it will aggravate the situation.
Iodine has a burning property, effectively eliminating build-up. Treat the affected area with iodine solution 3-4 times a day for two weeks. The papilloma will begin to dry out and fall off on its own. You can cauterize an unwanted element with a concentrated solution of potassium permanganate (dark purple color). Apply two drops of the prepared solution to the formation daily, pointwise, avoiding penetration into healthy skin, until the build-up is completely eliminated. To speed up the necrotic process, you can steam the place in a warm bath before treatment with potassium permanganate. The tool effectively removes genital warts. Formations with a leg on the eyelid and mucous should not be treated with this method.
Celandine. For cauterization of hanging warts, squeezed juice from a fresh plant is used. Daily treat the affected area with celandine juice until the growth completely dies off.
You can remove formations with the help of tar or laundry soap. Moisten a piece with water, rub the affected area. The procedure is carried out in the evening before going to bed for a month.
The method is effective in getting rid of formations on the head and face, under the armpits and abdomen.
To improve the effect, rub the soap and place it in water at a temperature of 50-70°C. Under the influence of temperature, the product turns into a homogeneous mass, resembling an ointment. For seven days, apply warm soap to the affected area in the form of a compress for half an hour. Then remove the bandage, let dry. Due to the alkaline composition, which has a detrimental effect on growths, removal occurs painlessly for seven days.
Silk, cotton, dental floss or hair are used for dressing. Before the procedure, treat the affected area with an antiseptic, dry it and tie it tightly with a thread at the base. Such manipulation deprives the growth of blood supply, causing it to dry out and die. The technique can be used only after examination, confirmation of the benign nature of the formation. Do not use the method to remove growths in intimate areas, mucous membranes due to the high risk of transformation into melanoma.
For the procedure, a special preparation with freezing properties is used. The action of the drug resembles the method of cryodestruction, where liquid nitrogen is used. The product is applied pointwise to the area, avoiding leakage onto healthy epithelium. After application, a burning sensation appears, a bubble forms, passing along with the papilloma.
Contraindications and possible side effects
Before getting rid of papillomas at home, it is advisable to consult a doctor, find out about contraindications, choose an effective way to overcome growths, undergo an examination, and confirm the benign nature of the formations. It is not recommended to self-medicate in such cases:
- treat areas in intimate areas, genitals, mucous membranes;
- pregnancy, lactation period;
- children under 13;
- the presence of an allergic reaction to the components;
- in the presence of the process of degeneration of the formation into a malignant tumor.
Improper use of the method of home disposal of growths is fraught with consequences:
- A burn of a healthy area of \u200b\u200bthe skin around the growth.
- Scar and scar formation.
- Infection after the cauterization procedure.
- Increased spread of papillomas.
In order to avoid complications and serious consequences, it is recommended to visit a dermatologist and an oncologist. It will take a lot of effort and time to eliminate the consequences of improper treatment.